Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pagan Blog Project 2012

In an effort to get more variety into this blog, I'm going to start participating in the Pagan Blog Project. I'm a little late - I've missed the letters A, B, and C. But I'll start with D, this Friday. I'll continue the 44 Days of Witchery until it's done, and I'll also start looking at pagan blog prompts, another blog I have linked at the side. I'll continue getting book reviews up until I'm caught up with the books I own/have read. Then they'll most likely become less common. I still read a lot of books, but a lot of them don't relate to this blog. So instead of multiple book reviews each day, I'll more likely post one a week.

I'm pondering doing some sort of schedule - Pagan Blog Project on Friday. Maybe...Book Review Tuesday, or something. Photo Wednesday, maybe. News Roundup on Monday.

So let's see...
Sunday - Photo
Monday - News Roundup
Tuesday - Tarot Tuesday
Wednesday - Kitchen Witch Wednesday
Thursday - Book Review
Friday - Pagan Blog Project
Saturday -

Any ideas for topics? I should probably also get around to getting a real intro post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment