Tuesday, February 21, 2012

44 Days of Witchery, Day 7: Air Element

Given that Day 12 is a picture of nature: air element, I don't think that's what they mean for today. So...I'm just supposed to talk about the element of air, I guess?

I'm not a very airy person. I have Mercury in Gemini (as does my husband!) so we talk a lot and communication is easy and constant between us. That's about the only air in my chart. Now if you wanted me to talk about earth, or water, or even fire, I could come up with something. But...air?

Well, I guess one thing that goes with the air element is incense, and I do enjoy that. We burn Nag Champa in the bedroom (god, I love the scent of Nag Champa!) We picked up some amber the other day that we want to burn in the car. And we found something called "Vampire Blood", lol, that smells really interesting. We've been burning that in the office. 

I don't work with the element of air much at all. My husband has a bit of weather magic, but I do not. I just...don't really know what to talk about here!

No comments:

Post a Comment