Sunday, March 4, 2012

44 Days of Witchery, Day 19: Fire Element

Hm. I am mostly an earth-and-water girl. My Venus is in Aries, which is part of why I love Sascha so much. I need a powerful man I can respect; someone who is more powerful than I am. I'm full of fire and passion. ;)

Other than that...mmmm, fire. I love candles. I love bonfires. There's something about the fire, the flickering orange light, the soft cracks and pops, the heat rolling off it in waves. I've always loved the phrase "cleansed in fire." (I'm sure this is partly influenced by my love for dragons....)

My favorite goddess is a fire and hearth goddess. Brigid is a wonderful, maternal influence in my life, and I love her dearly. Home and Hearth magic is really where I tend to focus; I want my home to be a welcoming, calm center for all who step into it. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking, working with "fire" (though naturally, I hope to NOT be working with actual fire most of the time!)

And incidentally, my main toon in World of Warcraft is a Fire Mage! (Yeah, I'm a geek. :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment