Thursday, March 1, 2012

44 Days of Witchery, Day 16: Favorite Witchy Websites

Well, for all my tarot needs I go to Aeclectic Tarot. They have descriptions and pictures of every Tarot deck you can think of, as well as interpretations of cards.

For finding astrology charts, I head to AstroDienst. Pretty easy to input your birthdate, time, and place, and get a full chart. There's a lot of free stuff, free charts and basic interpretations. More in-depth explanations cost money.

I really enjoy Pagan+Politics and The Wild Hunt for news and politics from a pagan viewpoint.

And that's pretty much it. If there's specific things I want to know, I google. So maybe Google.com is another favorite site, LOL!

I've found a few interesting articles on WitchVox, but not enough to classify it as a favorite site.

God Checker is a fun site, listing hundreds (thousands?) of Gods and Goddesses, arranged by pantheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment