Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome!

Andraste is a Celtic Goddess of Victory. It's said the hare is her sacred animal; it's often used in divination. (Of the "watch where it runs" type, not the "cut it open and look at the insides" type.)

I intend for this blog to be a place of pagan philosophical musings, as well as feminist thoughts and general pagan ideas.

A little about me! I am a 29-year-old woman, a somewhat eclectic primarily-Celtic pagan feminist. I am happily married, with a cat and no children. Happily child-free, though I do enjoy children, I just also enjoy sending them back to their parents. ;) I'm a hearth-and-home type witch; I do a little bit of kitchen witchery, but primarily my focus is in making my home and surroundings a serene, enjoyable place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment